Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Cock Ring & A Smile - Part III

You could just pick up here and start reading but it's undoubtedly hotter having read Part I and Part II

So, I'd just finished saying some awfully naughty things to my hot little redheaded slut and I could literally feel my cum dripping out of her ass and onto my balls when I decided that I needed to start working toward my own orgasm again. Holly climbed off of me and I guided her into a standing position on one side of the bed.  This particular hotel chain we like to frequent features a huge, wall-to-wall mirror at the head of the bed.  I suppose maybe it's to make the relatively mid-grade room seem larger, but whomever designed it had to know that people were going to fuck in front of it like animals.

And this is exactly what Holly and I proceeded to do!  I bent her over the bed and guided my rigid rod easily back inside her.  I'd fucked the hell out of her poor little pussy by this point, so she was wet and ready for me.  I slid in and out, relishing the sensation of long, slow strokes.  From time to time, I'd pull almost all the way out until just the purple head was between her luscious lips and then then I'd ram it back inside.  I was watching us in the big mirror, of course, and turned her at an angle that would really allow us both to clearly see all the action.

It was so fucking hot to watch my dick disappear inside her and see her watching it all in the mirror.  I banged her for a good while like that and then had her get up on the bed and kneel for me - ass up, pussy wide open and ready for more.  I grabbed her hips and began thrusting fast and hard.  I was beyond ready for that sweet release.  Holly moaned and moved with me as I plowed her deep.  I ached to shoot my seed deep inside her.  I pulled her hair, smacked her ass and even stuck a couple of fingers up to her mouth to suck on while I pumped her full of my thick cock.

I was getting close - very close - but couldn't quite get there without a bit more stimulation.  So, I pulled out and began jerking myself off right behind her.  I squeezed and gripped and jacked the veiny shaft, my balls bouncing and slapping against my own hand.  Faster and faster and faster I went, furiously coaxing the cum out of me.  I sort of got lost in the moment, but Holly was a good girl and held still, letting me play just inches from her cute ass.  I like to think she was watching me in the mirror as I worked my cock.  Finally, I felt it building.  My legs tensed and my hips bucked and jets of hot, sticky, cum spurted from the head and landed in pools on her lower back and her left ass cheek.

I grabbed a towel and helped clean us both up and then we climbed under the sheets of the other bed and caught our breath.  I'd brought along a little treat for us to share - a Coke and a Snickers - and served that up after a brief rest.  Holly told me that it'd been a long time since she'd had a "real" Coke so we split that and the candy bar as we chatted and kissed softly and enjoyed feeling each others' naked body under the sheets.  To be honest, I don't recall most of what we chatted about although of course, the subject of my staying hard after cumming the first time was part of it.  She also told me that she thought that I seemed bigger with the cock ring on and honestly, what guy doesn't love to hear THAT? 

So we cuddled and we laughed and we talked and we kissed but the time was soon approaching for her to get ready to leave.  Holly pulled me on top of her for more soft kisses and then reached down and rubbed my now-soft cock against her still-wet pussy.  She rubbed the head between her slick lips as we made out and it wasn't long before I was growing in her hand.  After she had me fully hard, I slipped back inside her for some more deliciously slow, wet fucking.  I really wanted to cum a third time as that would definitely be a record for me in such a short period, but, alas, we ran out of time.  It certainly wasn't for lack of being turned on, though!

Holly showered and we kissed goodbye and off she went.  That afternoon was the only time we've actually had sex in a month which is most certainly a record for us.  But oh, what a great day it was!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment