Thursday, June 23, 2011

HNT - Inspired by TMI

Ok, so I don't really participate in "TMI Tuesday" but I do sometimes enjoy reading what other bloggers share on that day.  This week, one of the questions was seeking an opinion on the sexiest piece of clothing a man/woman wears on a daily basis.  Well, I noticed that a lot of female bloggers mentioned how much they like a man in jeans and a white shirt (yeah, that's two pieces of clothing but...whatever).

This one blogger I follow - Mrs. Discontented - even had a pic posted of a guy's backside in jeans.  In his case, it looked like his pants were about to fall down - you couldn't really see his ass at all.  So, I thought to myself - "Hey, my jeans fit better than that!  After all, I've got an ass and I've got a camera - I know I can do better than that pic!" 

So, I took some pics.  I realize it's not exactly "half naked" but after some of my recent fully naked HNT posts, I figure this sort of balances it out.  Anyway, here's what I came up with, let me know what you think: 



No comments:

Post a Comment