Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hope you guys are enjoying the new captions...

I'm not feeling very inspired to write much today... nothing's grabbing me. Nice to see we have three new followers (welcome!) although I noticed I lost one earlier in the week, can't please everyone I guess! So I'm pretty much just making captions, because I know a lot of you love them.
I do like the simplicity of captions, so much easier than writing stories, and sometimes just as effective. I wonder if one day someone will publish a book of internet femdom/chastity captions like the 'I Can Haz Cheeseburger' books? There's certainly more than enough of them out there... I guess there'll be a lot of copyright problems with that, but still, perhaps some rogue publishing company will have a go.
I'd love to see 'I Can Haz Femdom Bitchez' on Amazon, that would be most amusing.
Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment