Wednesday, June 29, 2011

International Femdom Day...

I have mentioned this before, but it was ages ago and I'm sure there's several new readers that have found my blog since then. July 24th is Femdom Day! So make sure you don't forget. I have already made plans for Mistress R, plans which were supposed to stay secret, but which I decided to tell her because Mistress R and surprises are not always happy bedfellows, which isn't to say that she knows 'everything', but she does know that we are going away for a night and where we are going.
Funnily enough this was something that I only discovered by accident. I was thinking that Mistress R should have a separate birthday from wife-R, and then I looked on the internet to see if there was some precedent for this and there it was... I think I mistakenly called it 'Mistress Day' previously, but it is actually Femdom Day. Which amounts to the same thing really, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment