Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Isn't it funny...

I was just on Amazon checking out the price for the follow up to that book I've just reviewed (it only has one review on there by the way and it's not a good one!) when I noticed the old Black Lace classic 'Cassandra's Conflict'. I never read many Black Lace books, but I read that one a couple of times back in the 90's, and funnily enough there's only one scene that I really remember.
I can't remember all the details but Cassandra watches a male slave being teased by another woman. He is laid on his back and the woman holds his cock lightly and the slave has to lift his hips repeatedly to 'fuck' her hand. Every time he gets close to cumming the woman lets go and he has to start all over again, which is both immensely frustrating and exhausting. Isn't it funny how that is the only bit of the whole book that I can really remember, and I recall even back then thinking that sounded soooooooooo hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment