Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lovely Sunday morning...

Mistress R and I were out late last night and so we've only just woken up. Mistress noticed my rock hard cock and decided to tease me a while, giving me some wonderful firm strokes and then teasing the head and underside of my cock with her fingers. I was most surprised how quickly she almost got me to the edge (especially after yesterday!) and doubly surprised that once again she stopped just before I was about to tell her I was getting close. She's obviously getting good at this!
Funny how I'm always a little nervous on Femdom session days, and that perhaps coupled with my indecision about whether I really want to be allowed to cum or not, tends to mean that I'm often not as hard as I would like during those sessions. Yesterday Harry Haversackers asked if I wasn't a little disappointed that I was allowed to cum, and yes of course a little bit of me would have loved to continue (either with a ruined orgasm or no orgasm at all), but I certainly wouldn't describe myself as 'disappointed' when I was tonguing Mistress R's gorgeous ass and cumming hard, far from it!
Like Mistress R said, we're still pretty new to this and there's plenty of time for her to develop and become meaner about letting me cum, and yes of course I do hope she will become meaner about that and more dominant in other ways too, but only as fast as she's comfortable with. We've already come a lot further a lot faster than I thought we would and we're both loving it, so I see no reason to think that this won't continue indefinitely and that Mistress R won't carry on growing into her new role.
Mistress R is also very pleased that her plan to make me lose weight is working as well, and in fact she has just suggested a walk to help burn off all those yummy Thai Chilli crisps I ate last night, so I'd better get on!

No comments:

Post a Comment