Friday, June 24, 2011

My new poll...

So this is a poll that Mistress R suggested a while back, when we were trying to come up with polls for the future. My take on this is that primarily I think naked women look the best. As much as I do like all the PVC and leather and boots and stuff, at the end of the day you can't really improve much on nature and women's bodies are just the best thing ever (particularly Mistress R's!).
However, I do appreciate that by covering part of the body you can make a part left naked seem more erotic. Like, say if a woman was wearing jeans but her feet were bare, suddenly her feet become the focus of your attention and seem extra-sexy. And obviously there's a lot of guys (and girls) out there who like the look of a woman in lingerie.
So it's a tough one, and I'm hoping that this poll might be a little less easy to predict.
Voting takes place in the usual spot, right under the blue 'Keyheld' banner.

No comments:

Post a Comment