Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Still nothing...

That's a whole three days without touching my cock, do I get a medal? Fuck me it seems a lot longer than that already, hahaha. Still I did have some lovely teasing on Sunday and (fingers crossed) maybe some more tonight after I've made Mistress R cum again. I'm certainly looking forward to that a lot more than doing Mistress Motivator's exercise DVD. Still, the stupid scales revealed a pound on this morning, which I'm very annoyed about, although truth be told I did have to reset the scales to '0' and that always seems to end up making you weigh more, which I don't really understand, but there you are.
So, I guess it's got to be done, at least we have a decent fan to keep us cool. I have to say, I don't mind doing this too much, because it seems to fly by, but I can't say my fantasy of watching Mistress R exercising has really lived up to the Eric Prydz video I had in my head, mainly because I spend the entire time concentrating on trying to stay in time with the DVD, and it doesn't help that Mistress R doesn't so I get confused and end up following her instead...
Truth be told, I think it would be a lot more fun if I sat on the sofa and watched Mistress R do the routine naked, but I don't think there's much chance of that. Maybe when I'm thin and locked in the CB-3000 she might do it, just to watch me struggle... Mmmm, that would be a hell of an incentive to lose weight! Hehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment