Friday, June 24, 2011

Transgression counter...

Yes, I think I will soon be implementing a 'transgression counter' whereby I will be recording my 'illegal touching'. Since my last punishment my willpower has really gone to pot and I would really like to get that back in control, because I really want it to be as good as it can be when Mistress R deigns to tease me. It doesn't seem too difficult the first week, but the longer it goes on the harder it gets (in all senses of the word) and this past week has been a complete disaster...
Besides which, Mistress R instructed that I should only touch my cock when I have permission and I really do want to learn to obey her in this. So whenever Mistress R chooses to punish me next for my wrongdoings (and I will truly deserve some punishment!), which will almost certainly be Saturday, I will put up a counter and thereafter try extra, extra hard to behave myself. I'm really hoping that having to note them on this site will help focus my mind on what is expected of me, in the same way that my weight-loss blog is helping me focus on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment