Thursday, June 30, 2011

How far is too far...

Don't worry, I'm not about to tread on anyone's toes here, this post is just about my own personal limits and what I think is reasonable and what is not. If you disagree that's fine, I make no judgements about your personal opinions and levels of kink, however this for me, is one example of going too far...


You know, back in the day I remember my old Dad saying to me, "Son," he said. "When your bollocks are by your knees, you've gone to far.. "
Okay, he didn't really say that. But that's a hell of a picture isn't it? Fucking hell. I mean, I'm all for ball stretching (especially if like me you are what my doctor described as a 'very high rider'), maybe a couple of inches so that you can comfortably wear a chastity device, but that really is taking things too far. I'm not too keen on the piercing either, actually... but that's another debate.
So anyway, I was thinking about things I've done, things I haven't done, things I'd like to do, things I definitely don't want to do and things that confuse me because they turn me on even though I'm not sure why! Of course, when you think of things like that, you end up ranking your levels of perversion and someone else might look at that and say (for example) I can't believe you wouldn't wear women's pants but you would let your Mistress pee in your mouth!
Which is a perfectly reasonable argument, one is completely and utterly harmless, painless and really not that big a deal, whereas the other one is harmless, painless but, on the face of it, much more 'extreme' and possibly less 'pleasant' than might be imagined (I have no idea as I've never actually done either). And yet one of those things, to me, is well outside my comfort zone while the other is merely towards the edge of it.
I'm not entirely sure why that is though... on the face of it I think it's because I think sissification would alter how Mistress R views me outside of kink. So it's not that I find it particularly abhorrent in itself, but I worry that the knock on effects would be negative... on the other hand, I think the worst that indulging in watersports would lead to would be for Mistress to consider me a bit 'weird', which she probably does anyway, so no harm done then, hahaha.
At the same time, I have no massive burning to desire to do it, it's just... one of those things that is more about 'power' than the act itself, so it appeals to me as an act of 'submission' rather than anything else. However, I know Mistress R does not like the idea of watersports at all, so it's rather unlikely in any case.
Of course it's not lost on me that sissification is very much an act of submission too, but I think a lot of guys would share my views on this, and I think it stems from early 'programming' that men who dress in women's clothing are likely to be 'gay', whereas people who get off on being pissed on are just perverts, and most* heterosexual men would rather be considered 'perverted' than 'gay' (which is kind of ironic considering the things I posted the day before yesterday...).
Then there's the things that confuse the hell out of me. On the face of it, being kicked in the balls is definitely not cool, and yet, I have seen whole forums dedicated to it, and the thought of it does sometimes turn me on (in a Femdom setting). But there's degrees isn't there. I mean I would be quite happy for Mistress R to kick me gently (taps of the foot, in effect), but if she starts taking a run up, well that's time to call a halt to it I feel!
The same goes for paddling and the like. Mistress R has pretty much already found my limit for pain and yet many people, probably even many of you reading this, would regard my limit as pitifully low by their own standards. When I see bottoms that have been caned I wince, even though I know the person that has been on the receiving end has probably loved it, like they say, it's different strokes for different folks.
Perhaps looking in the other direction, many pain sluts and sissies would gasp in horror at the thought of being denied orgasm for extended periods? You can just imagine their voices 'How could you do that?', says the man with the raised welts across his backside, the crocodile clips hanging off his nipples and his make up smeared across his face where his Mistress has rode his tongue to orgasm...
So one man's meat really is another man's poison, and so we learn to tolerate other people's kinks, even if we know deep down that they are not for us. Isn't it a shame the world isn't run by 'perverts', everything would be so much easier!

* unverified of course, I have no way of knowing that this is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment