Thursday, June 30, 2011

Poll is closed...

And, somewhat unsurprisingly really, the results are as follows: 28% think that 'naked' women look best, 6% of you think 'fully clothed' women look best, and a whopping 66% of you like your women 'semi naked'. Personally I think underwear is overrated and while I understand the appeal of the semitransparent lacy lingerie, I'd much prefer to see the beautiful pussy as God intended!

Anyway.... so now I have a new poll for you, and this is something a little different. I know there are at least some people who visit my site who are into feminization. So the question is, would you allow yourself to be 'sissified' to please your Mistress?
My own thoughts on this are that I have no desire to do this, and I don't think I would feel remotely comfortable doing it, but then I'm sure Miss Christina would say that's exactly why you should be prepared to do it, if it pleases your Mistress.
Argh!!! Hoist by my own petard (fortunately for me, I know that Mistress R has no intention of suggesting this, phew).
But some Mistress's do and some people like being made to do it. I guess it depends if you get off on being humiliated or not. Personally I'd much rather be paddled, fucked or even pissed on frankly, at least that would feel dirty rather than silly. Which is how I think I would feel wearing a pair of women's panties...
So, from that I think you can deduce which way my vote's going to be cast!

No comments:

Post a Comment