Thursday, June 23, 2011

Last chance...

Last night I took my last chance to ask permission to touch my cock, since if I am allowed to cum on Saturday I don't want to have wasted any. Mistress sad I could, but that I had to wait for the minute to change on the projection clock on the ceiling. While we waited she held my hard cock and then when the minute changed she let go and I took over, stroking it hard and soft as she talked to me.

MR "Does that feel good?"
RA "Yes"

MR "But not as good as when I touch it?"
RA "No Mistress..."

MR "You must be really struggling now, are you sure you can wait..."
RA "I'll wait as long as you want me to Mistress."

MR "Think about how good it's going to feel when I finally let you cum, whenever that may be..."

She never told me how long I was going to get but I figured it would be three minutes again and I was right. When the clock hit three minutes she told me to stop and then she stroked me a few times before kissing me goodnight and leaving me breathing heavily, but so, so happy.
I still, deep down, believe that she will let me cum on Saturday, despite the poll and my assurances that I will wait as long as she wants me to. But I hope (and do think) that she is starting to gain confidence that she doesn't have to if she doesn't want to....

No comments:

Post a Comment