Wednesday, June 22, 2011

More on this whole cuckolding thing...

In response to my post yesterday I received this most welcome comment from Weave:

Weave said... Wow... such a helpful post!! Thank you. I haven't been too into cuckolding stories, but realized they do excite me. I think maybe you've helped put this in better perspective ...hmmm, maybe this is it! Sincere thanks :)

Thank you Weave, but I do feel that I've only expanded on what the original author had said, so the credit really should go to him. Glad you feel that it's helped you all the same, personally I'm still somewhat confused by my reactions to the whole thing...

Funnily enough, this ties in nicely with another post I was looking to write about cuckolding, after I read a super-hot post on the 'Femdom Fiance' site this morning. Which you can read here.
Again, it leaves me wondering why I find it so arousing when it runs contrary to everything I believe in and want? I can only surmise that it is simply the fact that it is happening to someone else and not me, so it feels 'safe' for me to enjoy reading it (in addition I guess 'fictional' cuckolding and captions also feel 'safe' because they aren't even someone else's problem!).
And yet, when we are in our Femdom sessions and Mistress R teases me by talking about making me suck a cock that has just been inside her and things like that, it undoubtedly turns me on. Again, perhaps the fact that I feel secure knowing that Mistress R and I aren't looking to go down that path makes me feel safe enough to enjoy the fantasy?
But then yet again, you may recall that I wrote a while back about an overwhelmingly intense moment I had in one of our sessions when I was so deep in sub-space that I was genuinely ready to do whatever Mistress R asked of me (and for the record she was making me suck her strap-on at the time). That experience was both wonderful and genuinely scary, and still leaves me wondering what I would be capable of doing for Mistress R if she wanted something that is generally considered 'outside our comfort zone'.
I still don't know the answer to this, but if Mistress R wanted something and she found the right way to guide me towards it... well, I'm not even sure I want to think about that!
So, to sum up, I still am confused by the fact that cuckolding stories and captions turn me on... but I guess there's plenty of other fantasies that people have that they know they don't want to experience for real, particular ones in which 'loss of control' is a major element. So I guess the thing to do is to accept it for what it is, and enjoy reading other people's experiences, fiction and captions without feeling threatened by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment