Friday, June 24, 2011

Rapture

Penis cums and penis goes
yet, harder and faster,
the better it flows!

Give me some dick
and take my sweet ass
I ain't no chick, 
pour on the gas!

Sucking and fucking,
such a delight
bucking and mucking,
I'm seeing the light

Stars in my eyes,
cum shoots and it flies
lobs through the air
with the greatest of flare

I huffed as you puffed
and blew my cock down
shot up by my loins 
and out from my crown

I grin and I grin
with cum on my chin
My sweet, hearty hops
drips thick from my chops

I'm yearn'n and burn'n
my insides are turn'n
wax on, wax off
your cock starts to cough
OMG, your're overflowing my trough!

You're done with the shove'n
I'm wrapped in your love'n
all is right with the world
in your arms I am curled

Burned out by your might
I'm out like a light
Holding me tight
I sleep through the night

Be here or be there
I dream with the fishes
Body, heart and soul
Those are always my wishes
RafaDe




















No comments:

Post a Comment