Friday, June 24, 2011

Results of this weeks polls...

I asked, which gives you the deepest satisfaction: Your orgasm, your partners orgasm, or are they equally satisfying?
Perhaps unsurprisingly, given the nature of this blog, the results were as follows:

75% said their partner's orgasm was most satisfying for them
18% said that both their partner's and their own orgasms were equally satisfying
7% said their own orgasms were the most satisfying

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And now, moving on to the much more important poll, I asked what you would like to see happen to me this Saturday, given that I will have waited four weeks for an orgasm.
60 of you voted and here are the results:

5 of you (8%) would like me to enjoy a nice satisfying orgasm.
14 of you (23%) think I should be made to wait just one more week
17 of you (29%) think Mistress R should allow me a ruined orgasm
24 of you (40%) would like to see Mistress R make me wait another month

So the best thing would be if Mistress R would ruin my orgasm and then make me wait another month, huh?

Not this time, I don't think. I gave Mistress R an update on the progress of the poll last night and she was interested but added that 'we are still very new to this', which is true, I mean we've only been doing this for three months and we've already come so far. The poll was only a bit of fun anyway, and I'm conscious that I don't want to 'push' Mistress R faster than she wants to go.
So whatever she decides is fine by me. She's already made me wait longer than I thought she would this soon, and I adore her for doing that. It's so gratifying to see her confidence building as she gets used to this whole thing and realises that I really do love being teased and left aching to cum (and once I get my 'touching' under control it will be even more intense).
I've never been backwards about telling Mistress R how much I love going down on her and making her cum, and I'm sure that this past few months have really confirmed that to her beyond any doubt. I crave her constantly, she is so beautiful and sexy and nothing compares to the absolute joy I experience when I feel her cum against my tongue, and that's one thing that will definitely be happening tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment