Sunday, June 26, 2011

Why this morning was SO good...

I don't know about anyone else, but when I'm finally allowed to cum, my body kind of wakes up to what it's been missing and thinks 'let's do that again', so strangely when I was being so wonderfully teased by Mistress R this morning I probably wanted to cum even more than I did yesterday, because that sensation of release was so fresh in my mind. Plus because it's only 'day one' your brain reasons 'well you might as well let me cum now, because we've hardly even started this period of chastity yet, so we won't even be messing it up, not like we will if you leave it a couple of days...', which is why of course we need someone else in control, or else chastity would become like a diet that will always start tomorrow...
I think that by teasing and denying me so soon after letting me cum, Mistress R has undoubtedly put me back on the right track of not expecting to cum again until she wants me too, and I do love that feeling of knowing that once again I am under her control. I just can't get over how amazing it felt this morning, her fingers teasing my cock head so perfectly and bringing me so close so quickly even after I'd cum yesterday... that really was out of this world.
Only thing was of course, Mistress R calling a halt to proceedings then getting up and leaving me alone in bed with a violently throbbing cock meant I really had to get up pronto, otherwise I would have undoubtedly incurred my first infraction and maybe even something worse (and I definitely don't want to make the acquaintance of the paddle again anytime soon, I can tell you!).

No comments:

Post a Comment